Olivari

OLIVARI HAS BEEN MANUFACTURING HANDLES SINCE 1911

Battista Olivari founds the company in 1911 in Borgomanero, in the province of Novara; its plants are still there and its handles are entirely manufactured there. Starting with brass billets, the handles are forged, milled, polished, buffed, chrome-plated and hallmarked with a laser. Olivari has attained ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications. Though it uses the most advanced technology, Olivari preserves all the artisanal wisdomit has accumulated in 100 years of history.

In its century-old history, Olivari has always sought out the maximum in quality, relying on the creativity of the best designers and architects. The Olivari family has handed down its attention to details, the search for innovation, and mainly a passion for its work, from generation to generation.

OLIVARI website